This article offers a one thousand dollar reward for any information, especially testimony, resulting in the arrest and conviction under any felony statute, after the date hereof, for any one of the seven following persons.
- Cuyler Walker of Unionville, Pennsylvania, owner of the property that sits on Wollaston Road north of Rte. 926, a site of criminal enterprise, image below;
- Katie Walker of Unionville, Pennsylvania, owner of the property that sits on Wollaston Road north of Rte. 926, a site of criminal enterprise, image below;
- David (Dave) Philips, about 55 years old, roughly 5’10”, about 160 lbs., a man born about 1964, white, brown hair, skinny, speaks with a hillbilly accent, attended East High School in West Chester, Pennsylvania (from which he dropped out), and worked at W.D. Wells and Associates as a landscaper in 1988;
- “Rick Creole,” about 62 years old, roughly 5’5”, about 160 lbs., a handsome man born about 1957, white, brown hair, military build, sometimes speaks with a British accent, who did business in Zimbabwe, Pennsylvania, and Delaware with E.I. DuPont de Nemours from 1985 to 1988;
- Creole’s purported wife “Margaret,” about 56 years old, roughly 5’4”, about 110 lbs., an attractive woman born about 1963, white, light blonde hair, blue eyes, fit body, sometimes speaks with a nasal accent;
- “Steve,” about 45 years old, roughly 5’7″, about 160 lbs., an attractive man born about 1975, white, light brown hair, from Harford or Cecil County, Maryland; or
- “Ann,” about 39 years old, roughly 5’4”, about 110 lbs., an attractive woman born about 1980, white, light blonde hair, blue eyes, from Harford or Cecil County Maryland.
This gang operates in (a) southern Chester County, Pennsylvania, (b) Cecil and Harford Counties, Maryland, and (c) the surrounding area. Any one of them may have been seen in Sovana Bistro, and all are known drug users.
They are suspected of criminal conspiracy, burglary, rape, drug and firearms offenses, money laundering, and associated crimes; but I will pay for conviction of any felony whatsoever (including to any one of them who turns another in under the terms of this contract).
I want very much to give this money out, and I am happy to pay for multiple convictions. Each felony conviction earns a separate reward, and I hope to pay several thousands of dollars under this irrevocable unilateral contract.
Return to my homepage, where you can scroll through more articles, by clicking the site title at the top of the page or at www.fightingmonarch.com
Follow my website, which you can easily do for free. That way you can get new articles as they come out.
And please retweet or share as many articles as possible.
Our enemy depends on silence.